IT Hardware & Software Solutions
Concerned you have become a victim of a virus or spyware?
Need someone to assess the security and integrity of your home or business network?
Is your computer no longer functioning correctly?
Has the Apple Store or other box store told you they cannot handle your personal data?
Not sure which desktop, laptop, or tablet will fit your needs and want someone on your side to help with the decision?
That’s where we come in.
At InovoTech, we focus on providing some of the best technical support and hardware management /repair when and where you need it. We are a full service computer consulting and repair firm with over fifteen years experience. From personal home systems to business infrastructure, no task is too large or small. Our team strives to ensure our services meet the needs of your home or business.
Some of our Hardware and Software Support the functional areas include:
- Use Analysis and New Hardware Recommendation Consult
- Computer Hardware Repair and Diagnostics
- Home Network Installation and Configuration
- Small Business Network Installation and Configuration
- Data Security and Back-Up Solutions
- Software Installation and Troubleshooting
One of our most popular services to date is our Use Analysis and New Hardware Recommendation Consult. You can’t trust that a computer sales associate always has your well-being in mind. Sometimes it can feel like you are trying to buy a car. And in many cases, most sales associates do not have the technical expertise to determine what device(s) best fit your needs. Your time is priceless, don’t deal with the hassle, and let us handle it for you. With this service, we provide:
- A personal consultation to determine what hardware will best fit your needs, and at a price point you are comfortable with.
- We then source the best hardware solutions to meet your needs and find the lowest prices available and send you’re the information to make the final decision. Want us to order the equipment for you? We can do that too!
- Once the equipment is received, we will perform a pre-use configuration to set up the computer, ensure it is secure, remove and existing bloatware (usually included form most hardware manufactures on new computers as advertisement) to ensure it runs at its maximum potential, and install software you have on hand and would like on the computer.
Our goal is to provide cost effective solutions to your technology challenges. Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or via phone at 281-944-5832 for more information.