ICS-201 Incident Briefing Form with Rapid Chart
In an Emergency, Seconds Count
Decrease the amount of time it takes you to develop your ICS-201 Incident Briefing using our form featuring the Rapid Chart development tool.
Rapid Chart allows you to quickly document your incident organizational structure using a computerized form in Microsoft Word. Quickly expand your organizational structure as your incident expands and modify your command or general staff positions without handwritten scratch-outs or unused fields.
No longer do you have to complete your form, then print to draw your organizational chart. Keep track of your resources in route and those on the scene. Save new copies of the document as your incident progresses to document the changes for your records.
Benefits of our Rapid Chart Forms
With our Rapid Chart form, you can quickly:
- Remove unused positions, or add new ones
- Include additional sections, divisions, branches, units or groups
- Print multiple copies of your organizational chart without the need of a copier or scanner
- Share the form electronically with supporting agencies or your dispatch
- Avoid miscommunication or accountability issue due to legibility or misread handwriting
- Easily archive the document electronically after your incident
- Share in a common Microsoft Word (DOCX) format.
- Export to PDF from within Microsoft Word.
- Modify the organization chart structure to meet your operation standards before the incident, and print paper templates for when computers aren’t available.
Create Accurate ICS Forms is Less Time with More Flexibility
Individual License – For use by no more than 3 persons per purchase.
Agency License – For use by all persons within the agency of the purchaser.
This form requires Microsoft Word 2010 or newer for proper functionality.
Have questions about this form? Checkout our Frequently Asked Questions Page by clicking here.
Still can’t find the answer your looking for? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.